Working for Redland Search
Location:Bristol Harbourside or possible homeworking
Call: 0117 321 0588
We founded Redland Search in Bristol after 15 years in London with a belief that we could do things better for ourselves and build a highly professional business with deep insight into our sectors. We were sick of sales tactics over ability and vowed to bring back knowledge, integrity and ability to the recruitment sector. Our clients see us as equals, offering insight into their recruitment issues and helping them find the perfect solutions time after time.
After a number of years of running a successful lifestyle business (young kids), the work is mounting up and we need talented like-minded individuals to join us or team up with us.
What we are looking for:
- You can stand on your own two feet.
- You have enough recruitment experience to offer clients at the highest level a qualified opinion of where they are going right or wrong.
- You understand recruitment well enough to fill a wide range of roles across a range of sectors.
- You would be able to call at least 3 clients and they would give you work.
- You are at a stage in life, where you are looking to create and grow something bigger than just a job.
- You can be left alone, whilst we go on holiday and the place won't burn down.
In return, we can offer you a warm desk, headhunting software, a database, a desk with a view of the harbourside, no KPIs, a future that may include equity, and a relaxed environment where you can just get on with your job without any office politics at all.
We work with a varied bunch of fantastic clients in multiple locations and have a great time working flexible hours and days.