Regional Marketing Manager
Salary: £30 - 35 per hour
Call: 0117 321 0588
(Maternity Cover - STARTING ASAP)
This top-tier and globally respected US bank is looking for a talented Regional Marketing Manager to cover for maternity leave from September.
The Regional Marketing Manager plays a lead role in the planning, coordination and administration of Product and Campaign Marketing and Sales Support initiatives in Europe, and globally as required.
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) is responsible for liaising with the regional Relationship Management (RM) teams, Sales teams, and Senior Management, as well as Inserv and Firm-wide marketing colleagues to:
- Orchestrate and deliver the marketing strategy for products/campaigns ensuring
- Deliver high-quality marketing and sales materials and strategic marketing guidance for sales teams
- Provide oversight of the conference and events programme for Europe
- Develop thought leadership for campaigns in conjunction with Firmwide colleagues
- Advise on and monitor the marketing budget and ROI
- Act as a back-up to cover other global regions or for colleagues when required.
- Provide line management for two direct reports
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager, Sales/RMs and the core Global Marketing functions, to determine, document and track the regional marketing strategy for the year, aligning with the key business priorities.
- Advise on the budgeting process, as it relates to the regional plan and monitor and track spend throughout the year, integrating where possible metrics and key performance indicators to demonstrate ROI.
- Drive continuous improvement in the marketing strategy as markets evolve.
- At the year end, report on marketing plan achievements, budget spent and improvements required.
Conferences & Events
- Work with other marketing colleagues and Sales/RM teams to manage conference and events strategy for major conferences such as FundForum and events from conferences to roundtables.
- Ensure Management/Sales/RMs have a clear understanding of conference and event activity and best practices.
- Manage regional conferences and events in-line with the budget, working closely with, directing and managing the event planning discipline. This includes:
- Developing relevant and compelling program content for events, working with external speaker bureaus as required
- Monitoring feedback for ROI and future planning.
- Building good relationships with organisers and industry associations to facilitate speaking opportunities.
- Organising promotional activities and communications such as conference and event announcements and follow-ups, relevant content, marketing materials and booth requirements.
- Coordinating conference workshops or associated client events, such as lunches and dinners.
- Helping with speaker scripts and presentations
- Coordinating PR activity and working with the PR agency to develop a strategy and pitch for key spokespeople, where required.
- Attending conferences and events where a marketing presence is appropriate
- Plan, coordinate and execute webinars and maintain responsibility of production from beginning to end.
- Identify and plan for marketing campaign and sales needs for RMs/Product Groups/Sales and prioritise these needs in alignment with overall business objectives.
- Communicate on and deliver for marketing campaign and sales needs (i.e. marketing materials, messaging, other sales tools).
- Ensure marketing and sales materials meet local requirements.
- Participate in Deal Teams and attend client/prospect meetings and feedback sessions where appropriate to understand what is and isn’t working, to make informed suggestions for ongoing materials requirements.
- Input any intelligence on competitor marketing and sales materials to teams and Salesforce.
- Help ensure regional compliance with Salesforce and the Hub (sales infrastructure tool).
- Work with the Global Marketing Content function, and RM/Sales teams to identify, plan and execute thought leadership initiatives aligned to the key business objectives.
- Fully utilise all distribution channels include digital and ensure Sales/RMs participation in the in-houseLinkedIn program.
- Responsible for 2 direct reports in Europe responsible for events and marketing support.
- Communicate key priorities and monitor their progress against goals.
- Provide coaching, guidance and timely and constructive feedback.
- Work with reports to implement global best practices.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- A minimum 5 years of recent work experience in a marketing environment required
- A minimum 5 years of recent work experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives and execute with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills sufficient for client facing materials
- Highly effective service and relationship management skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highly flexible with the ability to think outside the box and respond quickly to changing business needs
- Experience of managing staff required
What We Offer:
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—within the Firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others