Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Launceston, Cornwall
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Call: 0117 321 0588
We have an incredible opportunity for an ambitious marketeer to join a rapidly growing Cornish financial services company. With increasing focus on digital, we need a capable digital marketeer with excellent writing skills.
Purpose: To support the Head of Brand and Communications in raising the profile of this new Financial Services organisation - positively positioning the business in the minds of stakeholders
Reports to: Head of Brand and Communications
- Helping to implement marketing and promotional activities.
- Conducting desk-based research about customers, competitors, customer segments, the commercial lending industry and trends and themes as required.
- Compilation of a marketing metric report. Maintenance of image library: video and regular podcast
- Budgetary administration: matching invoices with estimates in the budget folder and logging data on spreadsheet.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Researching events for the organisation to participate in.
- Maintain the central log.
- Assist with the organisation of events and exhibitions including venues, speakers, logistics and marketing materials.
- Attend events as required.
- Project manage events as required.
Collateral and Merchandise:
- Manage stock control of all collateral, merchandise and branded assets.
- Build stock of branded merchandise and clothing.
- Assist with the production of event kits.
- Assist in the planning and ordering of collateral.
- Support the Brand and Communications Manager in fulfilment of Social Media content, campaigns, competitions, monitoring and tracking.
- Making content updates to the company website.
- Assist with the execution and distribution of stakeholder communications including customer letters, letters to shareholders etc.
- Assist in developing and executing customer surveys.
- Creation/editing of PPT presentations.
Knowledge and skills:
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and spoken communication
- 1 year’s marketing experience/relevant Marketing qualification
- Proficient in social media: in particular Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook
- Understanding ofbusiness model/ethos
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Logical thinker and completer finisher
- Research skills
- Google Analytics
- Good eye for detail
- Event Brite
- Planning and organising
- Decision making and judgement
- Taking responsibility
- Performance standards
- Customer Focus
- Job Knowledge
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities